Our company specializes in rebuilding mini-buses:
Trafic, Vivaro, Primastar (ver. L2H1) for campers.
If you decide to our services, you leave the car in our garage for a period of 4-5 weeks.
Our work is based on :
- Warming and soundproofing the headlining and car walls of a special mat with no-humidity system.
- Installation of a new, soundproofed and specially prepared floor made of easy cleaning material.
- Front seats are replaced with rotary seats. You can pass to the back of the car between the seat.
- Sofa with seat-belts that can be transformed to wide & comfortable bed. Under the bed there is 120x190x33(in cm) of space for luggage.
- Along the left side there is a wall with cupboards, cabinets with shelves and drawers. Below there is a place for skis or snowboard.
- Gas stove with self-igniter
- Kitchen sink
- Tap with water tank with clean water and pump
- Dirty water tank.
- Fridge (with compresor) 230V
- Car power inverter 230V/12V 2000W with electric car battery system
- Electrical installation of 230V, electric socket IN, electric system of connection
- System of charging a car battery directly from electric socket IN 230V.
- Central gas heating Truma LPG with chimney
- LED Lamps
- Containers for luggage under the bed
In additional option we can install:
- Portable tourist toilet.
- Refrigerator 12V/230V/LPG + chimney
- CB radio
- Hands-free equipment to your phone
- Window curtains
- Towing hook
- Tow hook bike carrier
- Electronic security system of a car battery
- Window tinting
- Tent (Buszelt)
At the beginning of rebuilding a mini-bus we sign an agreement with a customer and issue an invoice.
If you have more questions please write me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am inviting your company for the cooperation 🙂 We have a better price.
„FHU Rybczynscy“ company
www.BusCamper.pl , email@example.com
Szosa Poznanska 2 street
phone: +48 600 077 147